We have staff located at several sites and together they are providing a range of services to our Local Authority, Bus, Logistics or Train Operating companies.
- Those staff who can work from home are doing so and Key Account Manager remain available to answer any questions.
- Active projects are fully supported by our project delivery teams, where safe to do so, in collaboration with our customers.
- Our manufacturing and logistics centre in Coventry remains open to key staff, despatch and delivery only. Requests for spare parts continue to be processed.
- Our field service teams continue to provide a nationwide service to maintain equipment.
Public transport remains an essential service for key workers. The majority of our bus operator customers are providing a critical service and our local authority and PTE customers continue to keep pace with the changing information landscape to remain up to date with timetable changes. We are here to help keep on-board systems and real time information systems running as normal.
- Our field engineers have been provided PPE and instructions when accessing public transport vehicles or working within other public spaces and are working in accordance to specific COVID-19 Risk Assessments.
- Where customers have introduced enhanced procedures, these are passed on to the relevant service teams.
- Our support teams continue to provide assistance to local authorities processing timetable changes and deploying disruption information messaging.
We will continue to provide key information updates as the situation progresses.